Radio SW Developer
- Lab test environment setup and maintain for Ericsson radio production.
- Implement and maintain test script/tools;
- Improve the automation of test and debugging processes;
- Lab equipment management
- Bachelor of computer, communication or above degree with more than 3 years working experience.
- Strong programming skills, Scripting, Bash, Python
- Strong knowledge in Unix/Linux, IS/IT, IP networks, Virtual Servers, Firewalls security, Vlan
- Experience from Radio systems and Radio product development
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills on radio, electronics and/or SW.
- Experience from agile and lean development like Scrum and Kanban
- Service minded
- Good interpersonal and English communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently on extended assignments.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 260567