HW Make Support
BNEW SAN SAR RO Performance Management & Support under BNEW SAN SAR Repair Operations is the
function in the Service Area Repair with the responsibility to Monitor the Deliver Performance & Provide
Centralize Support to all Internal RC/SC under BNEW SAN SAR Repair Operations.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
SAN SAR RO:
◦ Repair & Screening Order Management
◦ Responsible for RC/SC Financial Status Monitoring & Management (Financial Budgets & Reports)
◦ Supporting RC /SC on Billing/Invoicing & Costing preparation.
◦ RC/SC Performance Monitoring & Management (KPI reporting)
◦ Responsible for RC/SC PO Processing
◦ Responsible for RO Webs Portal/ Eridoc Maintenance & Management
◦ Responsible for any other Support roles which can be centralize to ensure Resource and Operational
- Standard workmanship knowledge
- Ericsson Factory Handbook
- Ericsson Production System
- Lean Production
- Hardware Services production processes
- New Product Introduction process
- Transfer Product Introduction process
- Behavioral Competences
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating information
- Leading and supervising
- Learning and researching
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Minimum Qualififcation & Experience Requirements
- Deep experience in production and logistical methods
- Deep experience of techniques and production processes
- Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- First academic degree or the equivalent level of knowledge in whatever way acquired
- Approx. 2 – 5 years relevant experience is required
- Additional Requirments,Phusical Demands, Region/Local Specification
- Understanding of business issues.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || ServEng
Req ID: 260453