Student C++ developer
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Student C++ developer.
Our team is part of the "Middleware IP and OS" (MIPOS) development centre in the PDU Component Development (PDU CD). We are responsible for developing components to one of our product, Component Based Architecture (CBA) that is used mostly by other Ericsson applications. These components are: eVIP, Database Services (DBS; holding DBN and DAS), vDicos and C-Diameter. All components are written in C\C++.
Component Based Architecture (CBA): CBA is Ericsson's latest generation of strategic telecommunication platform.
- Secures the services which were provided by previous platforms (fast, reliable, scalable cluster architecture, fast data access and flexible load distribution).
- Based on standard APIs. (Often integrates "free and open source" software).
- More and more applications of Ericsson (CUDB, MTAS, CSCF, DSC, CCN...) are running on CBA platforms, both native and virtual / Cloud environments.
Your task as a cross-functional member of our team will be to help maintaining and port the current CBA solution into a microservice-based architecture. Since we want to keep building an agile organization, our team members should be capable of writing code and test as well.
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- Object oriented C++ preferably on Linux
- Deep interest in programming
- Ability to understand and overview complex systems
- Enjoy exploration - able to learn from code
- knowledge of STL container
- experience in unit testing
- understanding of distributed systems
- experience in concurrent programming
- experience in asynchronous programming
- experience with using virtualization technologies (KVM, VirtualBox, VMware)
- understanding of Boost library, smart pointers, STL containers
- experience in GDB, GIT, Bash, Python, Robot framework
- experience in developing clean code
- understanding of Cloud Native, Microservices, DevOps
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D; Stud&YP
Req ID: 260390