Head of Sales Engagement and Commercial Management, Internet of Things (IoT)
Ericsson is seeking to hire Head of Sales Engagement and Commercial Management, Internet of Things (IoT).
Ericsson’s strategic intent with the IoT business is to become a leader in IoT connectivity and platforms, and to secure new profitable growth for our customers and Ericsson. IoT is also a key success factor for 5G.
IoT is an Acceleration Operating unit within Business Area Technologies and New Businesses and serves as an incubation zone within which potentially disruptive technologies are developed with the ambition of becoming a transformative and profitable future business in Ericsson.
Reporting to the General Manager, IoT, the Head of Sales Engagement and Commercial Management is responsible for driving new sales toward operators and to drive enterprise engagements toward out platforms, supporting Market Areas on selected and agreed business opportunities in Platform Services, to build and foster the cooperation with the Market Areas, as well as ensure IoT Unit focus stays according to strategy.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DELIVERABLES
- Build and develop a world class business development organization to support Market Areas in establishing IoT footprint to enable scale and a growing profitable IoT business
- Drive strategic customer engagements with selected key Operators
- Support sales strategy implementation, focusing on selected engagements
- Build and develop world-class commercial models
- Manage a central team of sales engagement professionals and commercial management, as well as a globally distributed team
- Support Industry Partner engagements, when applicable
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- Proven track record in relationship sales roles, commercial management and business development at scale
- Proven skills in building and maintaining customer and partner relationship at C-level
- Solid understanding of critical industry pain points and key emerging technologies
- Domain experience from Platform business and operating models
- Understanding of Ericsson portfolio, market positioning, and competitor profiles
- Strong contact network across Customer Units
- Experience building, developing and inspiring high-performance teams
- Outstanding teamwork, networking and collaboration skills
The location for this position is Kista, Sweden.
Should you have any questions regarding the role, do not hesitate to contact the recruiter Katalin Feher at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 260346