Senior Program Manager
Ericsson is looking for Senior Program Director in the ITC domain based in Riyadh. This leader will be accountable for managing complex and/or large programs, leading its program teams and interfacing with key customer contacts from its early pre-sales to delivery conclusion phases manly in telecom area.
· Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
· Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for programs.
· Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction) within Consulting & System Integration from sales to delivery phase. Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
· Assist and provide ITC SME knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks of ITC activities and proper alignment of customer requirements.
· Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geography, both in a line and matrix capacity – including definition of teams, interviewing and selecting process.
· Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the program
· Evaluate and manage third party relationships to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
· Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
· Identify and address the end to end implications of changes either in IT, network, operations, services or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
In addition to this, the ITC Program Director provides support and shares his/her expertise during customer engagement activities and supports the organization during the RFP process and responsible for
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
· 15 + years of experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry (consulting or Systems Integration) on driving IT SI transformation programs or projects of high complexity
· Must have proven track record in leading IT / Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience leading complex SI-Projects/Programs;
· Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
· Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.)
· Strong financial experience and knowledge.
· Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
· Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
· In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
· Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
· Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
· Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
· Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
· Driving up-sales opportunities
· Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
· Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline.
· MBA is preferred
· Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year
· Good Knowledge on eTOM frame work and ITIL
· Develop relationships with senior internal stakeholders and at customers
· Perform work on customer site and engage with customer teams at all levels.
· Work in team settings with competitors and customers.
· Flexible to travel as required or long stays at customer sites.
· Work with less experienced staff in advancing their skill set.
Focus areas of domain expertise:
· BSS (Real time and converged solutions, Billing, Swap, Portals, Campaign Management and CRM)
· OSS (Fulfillment, Assurance, Inventory Management, Customer Experience Management, Order Management)
· Packet Core Network, Cloud and Network Virtualization
· Leading large-scale project/ program, transformation program management
· Pre-sales Experience
In addition, below skills are required:
· Leadership skill
· Customer Management
· Resource Management
· Excellent communication and Consulting skill
· Good experience in Managing internal and external stakeholder
· Good experience in follow up and monitor project / program financial status
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Tag – MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 260314