Business Analyst Network Rollout Tools (NRO)
We are now looking for an IT System Expert that will support the realization of solutions by providing specialized technical expertise on systems, platforms, databases, networks and security in ADM projects. You will handle the customer, driving the technical architecture definition and defining the full technical infrastructural environment of an IT solution.
You will be responsible for understanding and implementing business rules and requirements of the customer system/application in recurrent business where the demands and the specifications are well defined.
Drive the development team in the implementation phase and provide architectural standards and rules to be followed to the project team.
You will define the deployment requirements and plans, schedules and assist in the release of the system he/she is responsible for supporting.
- You will drive the requirement phase
- Design and model the SW architecture system
- Responsible for the SW quality delivery
- You will deploy IT solutions
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Business understanding, commercial acumen & market insight
- Ericsson knowledge
- Ericsson business process knowledge
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team
- Domain experience: Erisite / Sitehandler
- Crafting & innovating
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analyzing, learning & researching
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- If you have ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Netherlands (NL) || || Rijen || IT
Req ID: 260245