Industry experts developing commercial strategies & executing them through (1) creation and positioning of commercial value;(2) improvement in terms & conditions from a commercial, legal perspective; & (3) creation & protection of up-sell opportunities; Risk Management across the contractual lifecycle; Monitoring & working with the Core 3, for improved financial (margins, cash, working capital & upsell) performance of contracts, from the prior SDP baseline; Ensuring governance, through adherence to Sales Directives & applicable RSI & obtaining requisite approvals; Relationship management for enduring customer relationships & satisfaction, both internally & externally.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Drive the creation of the commercial strategy
- Ensure conversion of the commercial strategy, into the proposal
- Drive the drafting, negotiation and finalization of the contract
- Ensure Contract Sign off and Handover
- Develop & drive the planning and execution of Contract Governance Preparation & its Execution
- Ensure Contract Completion Verification
- Drive Contract Finalization & closure
- Drive Contract management excellence
- Problem Solving & Strategic Thinking
- Creative & Analytical Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Leadership & Managerial Skills
- Negotiation & Argumentation
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Risk Analysis & Management skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer & Market Insight
- Knowledge Sharing (Tools & Methods)
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Result Oriented
- Sales & Business Development Skills
- Team Work & Collaboration
- Drafting Skills
- Commercial & Financial Understanding
- Legal & Regulatory Understanding
- Commercial Thinking
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Persuading & Influencing
- Creating & Innovating
- Deciding & Initiating Action
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of contract management
- Knowledge about project delivery
- Experience with ICT/ telecom is a plus.
- Fluent in both Thai & English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Thailand (TH) || || Bangkok || SharedServ
Req ID: 260139