Domain Architect- B2B Billing and Settlement
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As the ECB (Enterprise & Cloud Billing) unit within Ericsson (formerly MetraTech) we continue to accelerate our leadership in cloud and enterprise billing and settlement to enable customers to quickly and flexibly support new revenue and monetization models. Our solutions enable global commerce innovation as industries transform to actively participate in the Networked Society enabled by the Internet of Things (IoT) and Everything as a Service (XaaS). We enable customers to create and securely collect revenue, provide settlement to partners and manage their customer lifecycle. ECB is now part of Ericsson’s strategic IoT organization and is at the forefront of Ericsson’s IoT portfolio and strategy.
As a Domain Architect, your responsibilities will include
- Help lead the Architecture and design of Ericsson’s IoT Monetization product
- Work with product management group to transform requirements and customer needs into key product features
- Enable partners and 3rd party integrators to seamlessly integrate the Ericsson Billing solution into customer platform.
- Lead the enterprise architecture initiatives, drive standards and strategies.
- Partner with cross-functional groups and senior leadership on creating technical direction and vision for IoT Monetization.
- Rapid prototyping in order to showcase technology benefits for solving business needs
- Recommend best practices for developers
- Perform periodic code reviews
- Recommend appropriate tool sets to solve business needs
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors or higher degree in technical discipline
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise architecture of billing/settlement systems, and/or similar domains
- Experienced with relational databases (Oracle and SQL Server) a must.
- Extensive experience working directly with product development teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with migration of monolithic applications
- Experience working with both .NET and Java Development teams, both local and remote (US and off shore).
- Drive functional and technical architecture across product line
- Experience working with product life cycle management.
- Experienced in working with customer facing applications
- Experience in evaluating new tools in order to meet evolving business needs
- Proven leadership and accountability.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure) and orchestration tools (Packer, Terraform), is a plus
- Experience working with UI frameworks and stacks, including Bootstrap and AngularJS, is a plus
- Experience with API development using frameworks including Spring Cloud and Kong, is a plus
- Experience with No-SQL (Cassandra) a plus.
- Experience with B2B and Enterprise customers, is a plus.
- Experience with containerization technologies, is a plus (Docker, Mesos, Marathon, etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-changing environment where customer’s expectations are exceeded
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Has coached and mentored engineers.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Waltham || Consulting&SysInt