Domain Architect- B2B Billing and Settlement
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
As the ECB (Enterprise & Cloud Billing) unit within Ericsson (formerly MetraTech) we continue to accelerate our leadership in cloud and enterprise billing and settlement to enable customers to quickly and flexibly support new revenue and monetization models. Our solutions enable global commerce innovation as industries transform to actively participate in the Networked Society enabled by the Internet of Things (IoT) and Everything as a Service (XaaS). We enable customers to create and securely collect revenue, provide settlement to partners and manage their customer lifecycle. ECB is now part of Ericsson’s strategic IoT organization and is at the forefront of Ericsson’s IoT portfolio and strategy.
As a Domain Architect, your responsibilities will include
- Help lead the Architecture and design of Ericsson’s IoT Monetization product
- Work with product management group to transform requirements and customer needs into key product features
- Enable partners and 3rd party integrators to seamlessly integrate the Ericsson Billing solution into customer platform.
- Lead the enterprise architecture initiatives, drive standards and strategies.
- Partner with cross-functional groups and senior leadership on creating technical direction and vision for IoT Monetization.
- Rapid prototyping in order to showcase technology benefits for solving business needs
- Recommend best practices for developers
- Perform periodic code reviews
- Recommend appropriate tool sets to solve business needs
- Perform Continuous Analysis and Requirement Handling
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors or higher degree in technical discipline
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise architecture of billing/settlement systems, and/or similar domains
- Experienced with relational databases (Oracle and SQL Server) a must.
- Extensive experience working directly with product development teams
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with migration of monolithic applications
- Experience working with both .NET and Java Development teams, both local and remote (US and off shore).
- Drive functional and technical architecture across product line
- Experience working with product life cycle management.
- Experienced in working with customer facing applications
- Experience in evaluating new tools in order to meet evolving business needs
- Proven leadership and accountability.
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure) and orchestration tools (Packer, Terraform), is a plus
- Experience working with UI frameworks and stacks, including Bootstrap and AngularJS, is a plus
- Experience with API development using frameworks including Spring Cloud and Kong, is a plus
- Experience with No-SQL (Cassandra) a plus.
- Experience with B2B and Enterprise customers, is a plus.
- Experience with containerization technologies, is a plus (Docker, Mesos, Marathon, etc.)
- Experience working in a fast-changing environment where customer’s expectations are exceeded
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Has coached and mentored engineers.