Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager, Europe
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity. Find out more: www.ericsson.com
As a Social Media Manager for Europe, you’ll be responsible for managing digital communities across Europe. You will be responsible for supporting campaigns, events and brand positioning activities on social media channels and .com. Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and operational excellence, you’ll maximize scale and efficiency of our community engagement and brand awareness in the digital space. You’ll work closely with Marketing and Communications in Ericsson Europe and Latin America as well as global business units and group function teams to enhance our interaction with customers and our target audiences and fully realize the full potential of our digital activities.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Develop and execute our channel, audience and content strategies and manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented execution plan in cooperation with Customer Units, Business Units and Group Functions.
- Work closely with other marketing and communication teams within the market area, Business Units, Group Functions to ensure key launches and campaigns/programs are supported.
- Special focus on targeting key stakeholders in the digital channels, segmentation and targeting and evaluation
- Deliver consistent engagement growth and digital activation performance improvements
- Forecast and analyse channel performance and opportunities
- Audit and improve channels ensuring they are fit for purpose and meeting the needs of stakeholders
- Provide expert guidance on digital content planning, production and channel management of digital production partners and agencies
Key deliverables are
- Set social media strategy and execution
- Lead paid social campaign- strategy, plan the execution and optimize the performance to deliver the best RoI
- Manage social communities
- Responsible for Exec. Profiling and nurturing social leaders
- Manage Social Editorial calendar
- Lead Social influencer program (internal and external)
- Create timely social report and dashboard and manage the performance
- Experience leading social channels and leading/supporting delivering successful social campaigns
- Hands on experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Hootsuite/Hootsuite Impact
- Experience running paid social campaigns
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 260132