Summary of Work:
We are looking for a resource for Logistic Operation of the Delivery Flow Repair (DFRE) in the function of Storeroom Junior to handle, move, package and logistics the materials inside the warehouse in São José dos Campos as well as the input of the materials coming of the Customers and their shipment after repair process in the service area of Hardware Service.
The role covers the responsibilities of daily movement and management of materials, unpacking and packaging of materials for allocation and shipment, as well as the systemic launch of movements in both SAP and M5. It will be responsible for the accuracy of spare parts and Hardware Service parts, collection and allocation of materials inside the warehouse, as well as monitoring the process of transportation and routing of cargo along with the carriers.
Responsible for the execution of orders for new deliveries, return and distribution, monitoring all phases of the RMAs in the 4 logistical flows of the DFRE (receiving parts from the Customer, sending for repair, receiving repaired parts and refueling to recover the inventories and sending them to the Customer after repair or exchange in guarantee).
- Logistics and Daily movement of materials within the HWS warehouse seeking compliance with the SLAs and deadlines defined in the contracts with Clients
- Daily contact with CAR's that take care of Ericsson's main External Clients such as Embratel, Claro, VIVO, TIM, and others
- Packaging and physical and systemic daily shipment of materials to Customers and Parts repair Suppliers
- Physical and Systemic reception, unpacking and allocation of faulty materials arriving from customers to the warehouse
- Inventory and accuracy of inventories
- Management and implementation of improvements in the Internal Logistics Process and material handling to reduce Lead Times and increase productivity
- Monitoring of the process of transportation and routing of cargo along with carriers
- Second degree completed
- Experience with warehouse logistics and materials handling
- Profile of teamwork, conciliator and "hands on"
- Good negotiator in conflict situations
- Lean thinking with constant search for continuous improvement and process automation (thinking outside the box)
- Good knowledge in processes of storage and use of collectors for systemic movement
- Profile focused on results moving materials and making constant monitoring of deadlines and SLAs agreed in contract with Clients
- Knowledge in Logistics of Warehousing, Transportation and Supply Chain
- Basic Excel (Building Tables and Charts)
Know or have worked in warehouse of Electronic products or Auto parts
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Brazil (BR) || || São José dos Campos || Supply&Log
Req ID: 260125