Packet Core Integration Engineer Ericsson France
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
The Integration Engineer is part of the SSL Telecom Core & Cloud Packet Core team in CU FBAT. The main responsibilities are analyzing, implementing and validating the solutions in the Packet Core nodes. Scope could include the scenarios as First Implementation, Upgrades and Expansions.
With detailed knowledge of customer networks, the Integration Engineer is mainly involved in delivery projects. He / she is responsible of all integration activities of Packet Core Solution virtualized or legacy.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Support presales activities,
- Contribute on Design activities
- Prepare configuration files to implement
- Define tests strategy, test object lists
- Coordinate the implementation of the new solutions (Product Configuration / Integration / Validation work)
- Integrate technical solution
- Validate solution on Customer or Ericsson premises
- Troubleshoot issues
- Initiate first Node Implementation
- Support handover to different entities (customer support, etc)
- Identify and drive improvements
- Post Project activities
Packet Core Competences
- Global Telecom Knowledge
- Packet Core Network level competence (minimum 5 years of experiences).
- Knowledge of Service Delivery Process.
- Packet Core products support Skills for MME-SGSN, EPG/GGSN, SAPC/PCRF, ePDG, WMG, etc (3-5 years of experiences)
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
- Communication & Language skills (fluent English mandatory, French is a ++)
- Creative & Innovative
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Learning & Researching
- Results oriented & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Leading & Supervising
- Team spirit
Minimum Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Problem Solving
- Troubleshooting skills
Preferred Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Very strong personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Very good proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Openness - capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Flexibility and mobility (willing to travel in France (30-50%) and abroad (10%) on customer sites
Position is based in France (Paris Area, Massy)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 260021