C++ Developer in LTE area
We are looking for a Software Developer in the Managed Object Model area of LTE. Your role would cover the software development duties, such as: a requirement analysis, software design, integration, verification and preparation of the technical documentation.
In our work, we use both Agile and Lean approaches. We work in a cross functional team of developers. We strongly encourage continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing as a part of our daily work.
- Performing continuous analysis and requirements handling,
- Developing and test high quality products,
- Performing investigation, analysis and troubleshooting of encountered issues and problems in both software and systems,
- Providing support to internal and external stakeholders,
- Driving continuous improvement to the products and processes,
- Developing competencies in a complex technical domain.
- Good knowledge of the programming languages: C/C++, Java
- Version control system: GIT,
- Linux command line,
- Education: BSc/MSc, technical studies,
- Software development methodology and testing knowledge,
- Teamwork and high level of communication skills,
- English at a communicative level.
- Domain experience: 4G radio technology (LTE),
- Script languages: python, perl, Erlang.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Kraków || R&D
Req ID: 260010