Head of Internal Communications, Ericsson SE Asia, Oceania & India
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 94,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Job Summary | Head of Internal Communications, Ericsson SE Asia, Oceania & India
We are looking for someone iwth strong expereince in Mareting and Communication to take up the mantle as our Head of Internal Communications for Ericsson SE Asia, Oceania and India. In this role, you will lead a small team of professionals to develop and drive a highly impactful internal communications program, that supports leadership and employee engagement. You will have end to end accountability for internal communications in this ‘market area’ for Ericsson.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Act as senior advisor to the Market Area Leadership Team members on all internal communication matters, identifying innovative, cost effective, yet impactful ways to engage employees
- Accountable for leading a small team of internal communications professionals to successfully develop and drive the internal communications program for the Market Area
- Lead the approach in managing related internal channels to ensure maximum reach, impact and engagement, including: AEMs \ Unit employee events, newsletters, live webcasts, video recording & production and web management responsibility
- Drive clarity and confidence as well as engagement from the employees in Ericsson’s strategy
- Lead the creation of efficient ways of working, reuse of available assets and best practices and synchronize communications to increase impact and avoid information overload for employees
- Lead the activation of global internal communications and engagement programs towards targeted employees within your scope
- Share continuous feedback and best practice
- Leverage competency from IC Delivery Centers and from the regional and global M&C team
- Share knowledge and collaborate with IC Community members
- Business Acumen
- Market insight
- Ericsson knowledge
- Relationship building
- Change & leadership communication
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment
- Leadership skills (line or matrix)
- Communication knowledge & skills for professionals
- Analytical skills
- Stakeholder management
- Project management skills
- Digital IC skills
- Presentation skills
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Creating & Innovating
- Writing & Reporting
- Working with people
- Relating & Networking
- Adapting & Responding to change
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent training/experience
- 8+ years of related experience
“We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position.”
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country : Australia OR India OR Singapore
Job details: Internal Communications & Engagement