Domain Sales Manager
- Is responsible for the implementation of the Networks objectives and strategies and to achieve business success for networks in Market Area Networks
- Own the entire Ericsson Radio Network products portfolio.
- Drive Networks Business in NEA
- to build a competent organization that through a customer-centric approach, addresses customer's business challenges and issues
- to build a proactive organization that seeks out new business opportunities, drives short and long term initiatives based on customer dialogue and establish trust and business partnership.
- to build a strong sales culture & ways of working characterized by winning attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and energy. Inspires and leads by example.
- Secure that the Networks team is close to the customer at all levels, from initial engagement to final acceptance.
- Select the appropriate engagement model for new opportunities.
- Deliver financial performance targets for networks and secure key deals.
- Responsible for requirements management, roadmap management, new product introduction planning, localization of product marketing and value creation arguments.
- Drive market and customer requirements towards BA in co-operation and through the Networks Region Function.
- Ensure that best practices are imported/exported and knowledge sharing executed within MA NEA Networks and KAMs.
- Own, throughout the entire lifecycle, the Ericsson Radio Networks products portfolio.
Guiding principles for ways of working:
- Create high quality, competitive and attractive business proposals enabling KAMs to close deals.
- Work in a consultative way, converting customer needs into business opportunities for both customer and Ericsson.
- Responsible for proper scoping, planning and execution of engagements in collaboration with KAM and Region Function in Networks
- Responsible for capability and competence requirements to Network Operations for the respective Solutions area.
- Contribute to global and regional best practice and reuse.
- University degree in Business or Engineering/ICT
Competence & Experience
- Strong personal track record of sales and delivery within the solutions area
- Strong track record in leading a high energy, customer-centric and performance-driven organization
- Strong in consultative selling, and fluent in product engagement models
- Experienced in competence and knowledge management
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, social and presentation skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Tokyo || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 259909