We are now looking for the talents to join us as 5G Software developers. As part of the team, you will be enrolled into the 5G development, covering the every step in the whole product life cycle chain. You, as a SW designer, will work together with the most talented colleagues to finish the feasibility study, SW design, implementation, integration, troubleshooting and resolving critical technical issues. Meanwhile, you also need to guarantee the product smoothly up and running in the customer site.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Wireless Communication/Electrical Engineering or relevant.
• One or more programming skills in the languages, such as C/C++/Java/Python
• Be familiar with software development on linux platform
• Knowledge on test strategy and theory
• Open mind and innovative mindset.
• Ability to work in teams and ability to take initiative work independently.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
One of below competence could be a BIG plus:
• Be familiar with 5G/LTE NR RAN technology
• Or Linux skills (Ubuntu/Debian), Linux kernel is a big plus.
• Or Knowledge of baseband handling and DSP development.
• Or Knowledge of NFV/SDN cloud development
• Or Experience in web services/applications (REST APIs)
• Or Experience with automation tools (eg. Puppet, Ansible)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 259882