Ericsson Nanjing R&D is looking for Baseband (L1/L2) software design engineers for Ericsson LTE eNodeB and 5G product.
As part of the team, you will be enrolled into this most advanced wireless technology development from prototype design to commercial deployment covering every single step in the whole product life cycle. You will work together with the most talented colleagues from all over the world to finish the feasibility study, systemization, SW design, implementation and integration of our eNodeB product; troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and finally getting our products up and running in customer networks.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Telecoms, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or Mathematics
- Minimum 2 years SW design working experience for wireless telecommunication product
- Familiar SW develop process
- Familiar with wireless technology of 2G, 3G, 4G or 5G
- Proficient in C/C++ programming
- SW design experience in L1/L2 preferred
- Experience in embedded system on DSP SW design preferred
- Experience of software configuration management tools such as GIT
- Familiar with Unix and / or Linux environments
- Quality and efficiency minded thinking
- Dedicated, result oriented professional with a reputation for getting the job done
- Quick learner, willing to take challenges, thriving in fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good verbal/written English skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 259854