Project Manager - R&D
Job Title: Project Manager
We are now looking for a Project Manager for Ericsson indoor coverage radio access technology and products.
As a Project Manager, you will ensure the project execution with right scope, quality, time and cost for product development. To be successful as project manager you must have a strong ability to drive and motivate people as well as make and follow up plans, status and deliveries.You will foster a creative and learning culture.
- Project management: Ensure successful execution of the project, from pre-study to execution and maintenance.
- People manage: leading team for project handling.
- Budget manage: Prepare project budget and ensure on target during project execution
- Ensure coordination and alignment between the various projects and sites.
- Master degree or above in relavant majors
- >3 years in telecommunication industry of project management work experience
- Strong Communicator with great listening skills
- Good presentation skills
- Team player, open, transparent and cooperative
- Conceptual thinker with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Initiative and positive personal personality
- You will need excellent Project and Program Management Skills, PMP certificate is a plus
- Coaching & Mentoring Skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Formulating strategies and concepts
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.