Radio Integration and Verification Engineer
Integration and Verification Developer
Radio remote unit HW/SW integration, calibration & performance tuning for indoor coverage Radio Access Technology and Products of Ericsson.
You will work as Developer Radio (integration), which covers below or part of below areas:
- Radio remote unit integration
- Integration procedure handling
- Design and prepare integration environment
- Radio HW/SW integration
- Radio module calibration, performance tuning and database update
- Radio module function integration (general radio performance, thermal, AGC, gain, Time Alignment, etc.)
- Radio performance verification test following 3GPP standard and E/// internal requirement (optional)
- Internal and customer trouble-shooting
- Integration specification and report documentation
- Integration procedure management
- Communication & cooperation with abroad design team
Qualification & Requirement:
- Master or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- >3 years working experience in LTE radio design or integration, deep understanding of integration role & responsibility
- Knowledge in HW (auto) integration & (auto) test environment framework (VISA, SCPI, etc), and its development language (Labview, VEE, Python, etc)
- Solid knowledge & theoretical analysis ability in RF system (experienced in trouble shooting gain accuracy, EVM, spur emission, delay deviation(time alignment), QEC, LO leakage, ripple, TDD switching performance, PA linearization, isolation, noise figure, inband/outband blocking, etc.)
- Radio access network level integration and verification knowledge is a bonus
- CPRI protocol knowledge is a bonus
- Well organized and systematic thinking
- Initiative and proactive attitude
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.