Radio System Developer
We are now looking for a System Developer for indoor coverage radio access technology and products. Your role will include all system development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware solution design, function solution design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support, customer trouble shooting and product documentation.
- Radio unit HW solution design: define the HW solution from system level.
- Radio functions solution design: define the radio function solution, especially related with HW part.
- Radio link budget: radio performance allocation, define the requirement on sub-level
- Trouble-shooting including Customer issue analysis
- Write related design document
- Process control of product development
- Pre-study task for new technique or new product
- Technical coordination within team
- Drive strategic technical leadership
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Master or above, major in EE, CS, or relevant majors
- Deep understanding of telecom industry, especially on LTE system and 5G
- Deep understanding of system role & responsibility
- >3 years working experience in base station design
- Deep knowledge of Radio Transceiver and Software Defined Radio
- Signal processing knowledge and Matlab skills is a plus
- Well organized and have structure thinking
- Initiative and proactive attitude
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.