SGSN-MME Software Developer
Responsibility for SGSN-MME Software Developer:
A product developer develops and maintains products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions) and handles all development activities, i.e. requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, PLM support, product documentation and etc.
- Participate in product requirement analysis, feasibility study, implementation proposal, proposing test strategy and test analysis;
- Specify, develop, set up and maintain a design environment;
- Program SW modules / blocks;
- Prepare test specification, execute test case, issue Trouble Reports and follow up Trouble Report status;
- Perform Trouble Shooting, Customer Support and Product Deployment;
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes;
- Drive Strategic Technical Leadership, develop Domain Specific Technical Competence and Knowledge;
- Support team for troubleshooting and competence development.
Requirements for SGSN-MME Developer:
- University Bachelor or Master Degree in any of the following majors: Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software Development on relevant domain;
- Familiar with LINUX platform and its administration, LINUX script and tools
- Knowledge of Telecommunications (GSM/GPRS, WCDMA and LTE systems) network, especially packet core part is an advantage;
- Experience on Erlang programing is an advantage;
- Familiar with Agile software development;
- Have the passion to develop high quality software product;
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks;
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities;
- Open minded and willing to take challenge;
- Good English communication skills (both in written and verbal), able to express own thinking clearly.