Radio Developer Verification
Integrate Radio Software (including hardware) and test environment by receiving delivery from design; Verify radio function and performance to ensure product quality.
You will work as Developer verification, which covers below or part of below areas:
- Test environment & method development
- Test strategy Definition
- LTE/5G Radio Function Integration and Verification
- Radio Software Continuous Integration and Release Verification
- LTE/5G RAN Integration and Verification
- Test Automation development and Execution
Also as developer verification, you may take responsibility to support trial and customer site if needed.
- Design and prepare test environment, including hardware and software
- Design/define efficient test strategy & test cases coverage
- Test planning (budget, time, etc…)
- Test case execution, issue TR (trouble report) or CR (change request)
- Test report and record
- Automation test environment development
- Support version control of SW and HW
- Support trial at customer site
Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- Deep understanding of communication system (especially Physical layer and Radio for LTE, 5G and beyond)
- Deep understanding of Integration and verification role & responsibility
- >3 years working experience in LTE design or I&V
- Experience in LTE RAN and end-to-end Test Environment.
- Theoretical analysis and troubleshooting ability in test area
- Familiar with TCP/IP and LTE Networking.
- Knowledge in common script language (Perl, java, Shell)
- Basic knowledge in Linux is preferred.
- Basic knowledge in SW version management (such as git, clearcase)
- Basic Usage of related instruments, i.e. signal generator, spectrum analyzer
- Well organized and have logical & structure thinking
- Initiative and positive personal personality
- Fluent in English speaking/writing