Site Solutions Engineer - RAN
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Job Role: Site Solutions Engineer – RAN
This is a senior engineering role responsible for supporting new product introduction and strategic initiatives projects in relation to RAN site solutions, as well as adapting existing processes, tools and methods.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Leading RAN site solution engineering and installation activities for field trials involving new products.
- Interacting with customers on technical matters.
- Assisting with developing and refining site solutions.
- Developing site solution related documentation, including Method of Procedures (MoPs).
- Reporting of issues to project and product team and driving resolution.
- Provide support to Field Staff installing the equipment.
Qualifications / experience:
- Physical site design of Mobile Base Station.
- Network roll-out project delivery.
- Installation and integration of Ericsson Radio Access Network equipment.
- Experience within field trials and deployment of new products / technologies into a network environment.
- Dealing with senior management, both internally and within customer organisation.
Behavioural competencies / skills:
- Stakeholder management
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Leading and supervising
- Customer consultation and negotiation
- Planning and organising
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Commercial acumen
Follow us social media –
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || IT