Technical Sales Manager IP Transport
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support candidate in IP Transport to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
The job can be located in Sweden, Norway or Denmark.
- You will proactively position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with relevant customers in Market Area Europe & Latin America
- The responsibility will primarily cover the Scandinavian markets but could spread across Europe & Latin America
- Provide proactive sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions and test/proof on concept with customer with aim to focus extra on driving the customers Transport network evolution
- Provide proactive sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Areas and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Area, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Transport Solutions, Mobile Backhaul, IP Routing & SDN
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
Apply now or at the latest 17th December!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Denmark (DK) || || Copenhagen || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 259700