RAN Pre-Sales Manager Ericsson France
We are now looking for RAN Pre-Sales Manager to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
- Develop RAN Business and drive opportunities and virtual teams as CSR(Customer Solution Responsible).
- Support account teams and KAMs during commercial and contract negotiations.
- Interface our clients when it comes to RAN Pre-Sales activities
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with customer CTO/CIO and direct reports
- Provide sales support expertise, conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Regions and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in Pre/Sales Activities in RAN Domain
- RAN knowledge of Ericsson products and solutions (ideally 4G & 5G) would be highly appreciated
- Knowledge on our competitors' products and solutions would be a plus
- Ability to present and defend offers in front of operators and customers.
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Good business understanding
- French and English fluency are required.
Position is based in Massy (Paris Area France).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Paris || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 259686