Solution Architect (EDOS-DP CEM/AEO)
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Solution Architect (EDOS-DP CEM/AEO).
Our EDOS-DP R&D develops various software tools supporting Mobile Network Design and Optimization services delivered by BMAS NDO telecom engineers to mobile operators across the world. We are looking for senior solution architect to work on EDOS-DP Service Delivery Platform AEO development. AEO Platform is a solution in the EDOS-DP tool portfolio that adds information about various aspects of subscriber traffic in the mobile network including application and terminal usage of subscribers, as well as performance measurements on subscriber level (CEM S-KPIs).
- Specify new tool features, study, analyse user requirements and telecommunications background in deep level
- Participate in tool customizations, collect project and user requirements
- Participate in feasibility and pre-studies
- Create detailed low-level studies and tool documentation including sales support materials, user documentation, function specifications
- Provide proper specifications for the developers based on business requirements
- Ensure close cooperation with all the teams (integration, operation)
- Give user and project support
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Solid knowledge of telecom protocols, TCP/IP
- Experience in packet switched networks, knowledge about 3G CN and 4G EPC nodes
- Has experience working with database design and optimization
- Advanced Unix/Linux knowledge
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Consulting, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Has experience working in multi-site development
- Has basic understanding of SCRUM
- Background knowledge of IP networks
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 259552