Global Mobility Admon/ Visas Specialist
We are now looking for a Local Administrator for International Mobility to perform specifically identified administrative activities in the local legal entity. The administrative activities are performed as a service for other functional area owners, to support different processes. This service is provided when the functional area owner has no or insufficient local representation. All is done to gain optimal cross-functional efficiency.
- Perform local payment and tax activities
- Perform local travel and expense activities
- Perform records retention activities
- Perform company card activities
- Perform local HR activities
- Visas and travel documents.
- Perform local car fleet activities
- Perform local real estate and facilities management activities
- Perform invoices activities
- Perform local activities related to IT
- Provide driver services
- Perform approved local administrative activities
- Perform delivery specialist activities
- Drive and improve operational excellence
- Perform local Occupational Health and Safety activities
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Economic Administrative
- 2 or 3 years of experiance with global mobility
- Writing and reporting, Working with people, Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, Planning and organizing, Creating and innovating
- Proven skills in a service oriented environment
- Fluent English is a most
- Good Excel level
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SharedServ
Req ID: 259537