Operational Procurement Support
We are now looking for an Operational Procurement Support to provide standardized procurement support services through effective request management and administration using appropriate TOOLS and systems in accordance with Ericsson-approved ways of working in processes.
- Process operational requests
- Provide services to end-users and stakeholders
- Perform reports
- Drive improvement on tools and process
- Support management in operational issues
- Education: A degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent with at least one year experience in AP, Sourcing or SAP for AP Accountant
- Appropriately follows instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority. Follows procedures and policies. Keeps to schedules. Arrives punctually for work and meetings.
- Demonstrates commitment to the organisation. Complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical
- Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks. Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.Rapidly learns new tasks and quickly commits information to memory. Gathers comprehensive information to support decision making. Demonstrates a rapid understanding of newly presented information. Encourages an organisational learning approach (i.e. learns from successes and failures and seeks staff and customer feedback)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log