C++ Programmer IP technologies
Are you looking for a career within Software Development, working with tomorrow’s technology for next generation RBS & 5G Architecture?
We deliver common IP transport features for all Ericsson Radio Network solutions (LTE, WCDMA, MGW & 5G).
Since we deliver the same SW to all radio standards, we focus a lot on software architecture, product quality, continuous delivery and integration.
We are organized in cross functional team where we are part of the whole feature flow, from continuous analysis to having a product working in field.
As a Software Developer, you will implement features according to requirements, including coding, feature testing, and product documentation.
You will also have a chance to work with developing IP security, IP routing, IP forwarding, Quality of Service, 5G etc. in a Linux execution environment.
- Min. 2 years’ experience in C/C++ programming
- Java programming and SW testing knowledge
- Understanding IP technologies
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI) and Lean
- Good communication skills and command of English
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
As a person:
- You like to get things done.
- You are a self-driven and energetic team player.
- You look forward to work in a Cross Functional Team with people from different disciplines.
- Stable employment based on employment contract
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in mobile technology
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher)
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone
- Work – life balance.