DGS China Quality Manager
- As DGS China Quality Manager the responsibility is to identify, drive, support and facilitate necessary Quality (SW, HW and Service) improvements in Mainland China focusing on DGS area.
- These improvements may be run in different ways: work streams in major strategic / transformation initiatives, projects / programs / line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day / continuous improvements.
- You will interface the Customers, Customer Units (CU) to understand the customer challenges / requirements in the quality area and drive these improvements within the DGS organization but also as needed towards (DU’s & PDU’s) in case of SW and or HW Quality improvements that need global support.
To identify, drive, support and facilitate Quality (SW, HW and Service) improvements In Mainland China focusing on DGS.
These improvements may be run in different ways: work streams in major strategic/transformation initiatives, projects/programs/line activities driving operational & functional improvements or enabling day-to-day/continuous improvements.
You will interface the Customer Units (CU's), COM, customer support , projects and Network solutsions to understand the customer challenges/requirements in the quality area and drive these improvement within the DGS organization but also as needed towards R&D (DU's and PDU's) in case of SW and or HW Quality improvements that need global support.
You will belong MNEA Quality & Operations Excellence team to and report to the head of MNEA Quality and operations excellence Petter A. Araki.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Identify potential improvement areas, based on customer requirements and business needs.
- Drive change & improvements within MNEA and towards BA’s, DU’s and PDU’s
- Support, facilitate & integrate improvements in the organization / function
- Actively manage the portfolio strategic improvements
- Report progress to customer's when applicable
- Strong cross-organizational communication and leadership skills is a must
- Knowledge on Ericsson portfolio. Ericsson DGS / CSI background is strongly preferred (BA/MA/PDU is not limited)
- Strong change & improvement management skills; experience in driving improvement towards BU's, DU’s and PDU's is preferred
- Experience from delivering SW, HW and services to our customer; external customer interfacing experience is preferred.
- Experience in R&D is preferred (SW development, HW development, PLM)
- Project/program Management skills
- Proven Leadership Track-record
- Assertive English Skills both orally and in writing & fluent In Mandarin
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || ServEng
Req ID: 259419