Role Description – Operations Team
Position : IAM Operations – Strong Authentication Operations Engineer
Experience : 3- 6 years
Job Location : Noida
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Following are the job responsibilities of Strong Authentication operations team
- Operations team member will be responsible to fix the issues raised by strong authentication users.
- Support team member will be responsible to manage the life cycle of the OTP tokens for different Ericsson Internal and External users.
- Support team member will be responsible to assign hard tokens to users who had requested hard tokens.
- Will need to do Account administration of different users comprising unlocking of the token, enable/disable of tokens etc.
- Will also be responsible to import data file for the new token ordered.
- Will have to take regular maintenance of Symantec Enterprise Gateway Servers.
- Will have to review the security consideration in timely manner.
- Needs to monitor windows servers having self-service portal running on those systems.
- Candidate should be willing to work in shift based 24*7 environment
Following are the skills required for the support functions of Strong Authentication.
- Operations team members should have knowledge of Authentication Solution Mechanism like Radius Server, AAA Mechanism.
- Should have fair idea of cryptographic functions performed on the data and understanding of the sensitivity of the data to be secured over communication channels.
- Basic understanding about Windows Active Directory (IIS preferably), Solaris and Linux Servers.
- Should have been part of Incident management, might have worked on ticketing tools like ITSM.
- Should have general understanding of Identity n Access management.
- Might have clear understanding of Strong Authentication and multi factor Authentication.
- Should have hands on experience on Symantec VIP planning and implementation
- Should have experience on various Radius Authentication and Enterprise Gateway servers.
- Nice to have experience in Securing Remote Access and improving web application Security with Symantec Multi – Factor Authentication.
- Should have hand on experience with Symantec VIP Migration and Integrations.
- Should have hands on experience on day to day Administration of Symantec VIP.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
Strong Authentication Team member developer is expected to have at least:
- 3- 6 Years of Professional Experience with Symantec VIP Access, Symantec Enterprise Gateway, Symantec Identity and Authentication Services
- Good to have understanding of various Radius Protocols
Certifications : Good to have security certifications like Symantec VIP Certification, CISSP,CEH, ISO 27001.
There is High Attrition within IAM SA team. Strong Authentication team operates 24X7 and working is allowed only from Red Zone. The position requires Niche Competence on Multi Factor authentication
With Current Situation it has become nearly impossible to run operations along with transformation at the same.
Hiring is a must and would kindly request to approve ejob. Thanks
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 259383