Integrate HW, SW and test environment by receiving delivery from design; verify function and performance to ensure product quality.
You will work as Developer verification, which covers below or part of below areas:
- Test environment & method development
- Test strategy setting
- Radio performance verification
- Environment and reliability verification
- EMC verification
- Regulatory approval
- Node integration
- Product release & verification project management
- Test automation
Also as developer verification, you may take responsibility to support trial and customer site if needed.
- Design and prepare test environment, including device under test (DUT) and test instruments
- Design/define efficient test strategy & test cases coverage
- Test planning (budget, time, etc…)
- Test case execution, issue TR (trouble report) or CR (change request)
- Test report and record
- Support version control of SW and HW
- Support trial at customer site
Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor or above, major in EE, CS, or similar
- Deep understanding of communication system (especially Physical layer and Radio for LTE, 5G and beyond)
- Deep understanding of verification role & responsibility
- >3 years working experience in LTE design or I&V
- Theoretical analysis ability in test area (Radio, environment or EMC)
- Usage of related instruments, i.e. signal generator, spectrum analyzer
- Understanding in test SW framework design (VISA for instance)
- Knowledge in common script language (perl, shell, python, ruby)
- Well organized and have logical & structure thinking
- Initiative and positive personal personality
- Fluent in English speaking/writing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || R&D
Req ID: 259377