The purpose of this role within IT tools integration area is to be one of the global drivers for IT tools implementation projects in focus area of managed services, ensuring high quality service delivery. The person hired for Solution Architect position will get opportunity to deliver various solutions to the biggest Telecom companies around the globe. Working in multicultural company she/he will be responsible for technical aspect of the solution, and at the same be the part of Engineers, who create business value for the customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Translating business needs and technology opportunities into detailed technical solution specification
- Performing planning, dimensioning, creating final design to meet customer needs, objectives and targets
- Developing / supporting development of generic methodology for IT system implementation model basing on business process analysis and technical capabilities
- Co-operation with customers / key stakeholders and understand their business processes
- Supporting project managers with project dimensioning (costs and resources) and with understanding the impact of customer requirements on the project cost / timeline
- Supporting pre-sales and deployment projects with knowledge of the business process and IT solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- University Degree, preferably in Technical/ IT/ Telecom fields
- At least 2-3 years of experience in business process modelling and/or designing IT solutions basing on business process
- Expertise in matching IT solutions with business demands, business process frameworks and methodology
- Knowledge about managed services, especially 1st Level Operation, 2nd Level Operation and Field Services are an important asset
- Practical experience and understanding of the management and execution of projects for application deployment and migration from legacy IT system
- Preferable knowledge / experience about/with
- IBM products, e.g. Netcool.
- Remedy products
- Click Software products
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience in cooperation with diverse teams both in a line and a matrix capacity
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Effective interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Highly developed business acumen
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Poland (PL) || || Warszawa || Consulting&SysInt; ServEng
Req ID: 259306