The purpose of this position is to assist FA Lead to
- Ensure the billing and cost allocation performed timely and correctly;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly report on time and working closely with the SAR Team for issues regarding cost allocation and monitoring;
- Invoice Intercompany or external customer for any sales on time and ensure the invoices are properly supported and sent to customer.
- Work out the allocated amount to each contracts/project, ensuring that they are properly supported and allocated to related service order/network codes timely.
- Maintain the data regarding billing and cost allocation.
- Monthly preparing cost allocation and financial report of SAR.
- Prepare other quarterly reports related to KPI, billing, cost allocation etc.
- Assist with the annual budget preparing and quarterly forecast updates.
- Perform inventory cost calculation by using the costing methods and also analyses the financial impact
- Project build up user authority in MUS system
- Basic user authority in M5 system
- Education of university or above, finance or accounting related knowledge is preferred
- Experienced in accounting is preferred
- Good English in written and reading is preferred
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good user of Microsoft office, especially at Excel and Access
- Ability to work independently
- Initiate to improve the quality of work and strong responsibility
- Team-work spirit and self-motivated ability.