Service Delivery Management
We are looking for a Service Delivery Management that will ensure highly efficient operation of Global Site Romania by centrally managing site-specific resources.
- Ensure Global Site interface to Delivery Flows and Real Estate for capacity planning, costs and optimum utilization of facility infrastructure
- As a representative of Global Site interfaces with Sourcing & Legal relating to Authorized Resource Provider / Authorized Service Provider and ensure right costs and compliances
- Drive Academia and Universities relationships to optimize labor pyramid and improve age & gender diversity
- Drive implementation of cross SDU tools, processes and policies
- Receiver of the competence and capacity plans from Delivery Flows and work along with support functions for appropriate planning and execution with regards to REFM
- Facilitate Cross SDU resource mobility & balancing the utilization
Required skills and competences:
- 10-15 years of working experience in services business
- In-depth experience of Resource Management and Competence Management including process, methods and tools.
- In-depth understanding of Ericsson Customers, Portfolio, Delivery model & strategy.
- Customer oriented and business minded – has a consultative approach and focus on profitability
- Good understanding on Ericsson structure, ways of working and company directives.
- Good Leadership and Change Management skills
- Strong capability to drive, motivate and co-operate
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.