You will work as LTE & 5G FPGA developer, which covering below areas:
- FPGA architecture
- Solution analysis
- Logic design
- Algorithm design
- You will take responsibility to support trial and customer site if needed.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- FPGA logic design in LTE/5G radio base station
- Carry out solution analysis & define implementation proposal for product
- Design/System Verification
- Carry out the project documentations and progress report to Line manager and project manager.
- Trouble-shooting customer problem
- Version control of Software
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above from top universities, major in Signal&Information Processing, Communication Engineering, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with high speed serial I/O design, like Serdes, GTH/GTY, RapidIO, CPRI, Gigabit Ethernet implementation, etc.
- Familiar with Embedded design, like Nios II, MPIS, MicroBlaze, PicoBlaze, ARM Cortex, etc.
- Familiar with common control interfaces design, like UART, SPI, I2C, DDR, AXI, etc.
- Expert on VHDL/Verilog coding
- Fluent in English speaking and writing is a must
- Good communication skills and teamwork
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of Wireless Communication systems and good understanding of telecom industry
- Excellent knowledge of digital circuit, logic design and timing analysis
- Familiar with IO hardware design, EMC, SI is a plus
- Familiar with open source hardware platform is a plus