Supplier Operation Manager
We are now looking for an Inbound Supply Manager to secure short- and long-term material availability in the inbound supply chains between external suppliers, Ericsson Supply Sites and Contract Manufacturing Sites (EMS), ensuring stakeholder fulfilment with R&D, Production Management and Sourcing.
In this role, you will develop and optimize use of time and capital resources, ensuring correct dimensioning and maintenance of inventories throughout the supply chain.
You will, also, ensure supply by maintaining the operational supplier relationship and handling supplier issues.
- You will drive capability management
- You will run capacity and capability management through Ericsson ONE Forecast and Supplier capacity Management
- Build and maintain Dimension and set-up supply chain
- You will be instrumental to set up and implement logistic agreements
- You will optimize the use of capital resources
- Establish and maintain supplier governance
- You execute transactional sourcing
- Education: Bachelor in Industrial engineering, Radio design, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 5 years
- Domain experience: Telecommunication
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Competence in RF area, with product knowledge and component engineering competence will be a plus
- Can use supplier datasheet and compare with Ericsson specification and provide recommendations to Component Technology and Design Project
- Connection to key electronics component distribution, component original manufacture also welcome
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 259243