MediaKind Treasury Manager
We are now looking for a Treasury Manager to assist in the establishment of the Treasury department. Initially the role will contribute to the deployment of new tools and processes for the organization and will manage the ongoing process improvements to gain efficiency.
- Develop and maintain local (26 countries) and consolidated 13-week rolling cash forecast by working with business partners to establish a process and assist them with submitting their information to the forecast.
- Manage global cash positions to ensure sufficient funding is available in local entities for based on their respective cash forecasts.
- Maintain bank documentation and provide corporate information from various entities required by banks as needed.
- Execute banking transactions as required.
- Act as an administrator on the company’s bank portal.
- Manage customer credit process, including policy development, with a focus on managing the company’s risk.
- Perform ad hoc and regularly scheduled customer credit analyses to establish / maintain credit limits.
- Coordinate the annual insurance renewal, liaising with corporate and local brokers as well as internal stakeholders.
- Facilitate annual audits of select insurance policies.
- Assist in development and maintenance of Treasury policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, Master’s Degree preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional preferred
- Seven (7) years’ experience in Treasury and/or Accounting
- Industrious with a willingness to ask questions and seek answers
- Project and program management with a focus on planning and organizing capabilities
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be results-driven and be able to work well with others
MediaKind has a longstanding and broad customer base in cable, satellite, and telecom service providers, as well as major broadcasters. Globally, MediaKind serves over 900 operators, service providers, broadcasters, content providers and aggregators. The wide-ranging media portfolio of end-to-end offerings includes Emmy award-winning hardware and software video compression solutions for Contribution and Direct-to-Consumer video service distribution, advertising and content personalization solutions, high efficiency Cloud DVR, and TV and video delivery platforms. MediaKind has approximately 1,600 employees operating out of multiple locations across the globe.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log