At MediaKind, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
We are now looking for a Cash Collector to collect payments before or on due date to contribute to MediaKinds cash flow. In this role, you will continuously follow up on resolution of collection issues/disputes with both internal partners and the customer. All collection activities aim to ensure that the outstanding invoices are paid in time and that the future business is not jeopardized.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for securing internal process compliance
- You will analyze and support resolution of disputes
- Deliver insight with regards to O2C optimization
- Perform cash collection forecast and SOX controls
- Education: A degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent
- Min years of experience: 2-3 years
- You have knowledge in Treasury and Credit management practices
- You have the ability to communicate in the customer’s preferred language, as well as an openness to and respect for other cultures.
- You have a background in Finance/Accounting with Treasury knowledge
- Strong business understanding and Modelling skills
- You have excellent invention and innovation skills
- Coping and collaboration skills
- You can deliver results and meeting expectations
- You excel at connecting and working with people
- Social and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in the technology industry is preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Local candidates preferred
- Multi-lingual will be beneficial but is not essential
Why is MediaKind a great place to work?
MediaKind has a longstanding and broad customer base in cable, satellite, and telecom service providers, as well as major broadcasters. Built on the concept that media should inspire and unite humankind, MediaKind draws on Ericsson’s 150-year heritage of bringing communities together through pioneering fixed and mobile communications and unites a number of media technology pioneers under one common identity. Globally, MediaKind serves over 900 operators, service providers, broadcasters, content providers and aggregators. The wide-ranging media portfolio of end-to-end offerings includes Emmy award-winning hardware and software video compression solutions for Contribution and Direct-to-Consumer video service distribution, advertising and content personalization solutions, high efficiency Cloud DVR, and TV and video delivery platforms. MediaKind has approximately 1,600 employees operating out of multiple locations across the globe. http://www.mediakind.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Southampton || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Collector