Head of Customer Security
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
- Exciting, newly created role
- Demonstrate your experience and passion for reliably addressing our Customers’ security requirements – from dialogue to delivery assurance.
- Unique combination of Senior Security Advisor, Ericsson business knowledge and successful customer facing experience required
The Head of Customer Security is a dedicated business partner and senior advisor to the Customer Unit Head and their sales and delivery teams. In this role you will be customer-facing for designated key accounts and be responsible for strengthening Ericsson's capability to develop, sell and deliver solutions. You will act as a single point of contact with the Customer for all matters related to security of the solution or services proposed or provided by Ericsson (including information security, cybersecurity, data privacy and business continuity management).
- Ensure the Customer's Security requirements are identified, understood, acknowledged and addressed
- Actively support sales team to address security considerations in sales opportunities (e.g. RFI/RFPs)
- Share current and emerging customer security-related requirements with key stakeholders where new or further development should be considered
- Develop and drive a customer-specific security program to achieve efficient and effective fulfillment of contractual security requirements across customer projects, including governance and continuity of operations in the event of a crisis, business interruption, cyber-attack or other incidents
- Actively promote awareness of the customer security requirements among staff delivering, operating or managing the solution delivery, including third parties and newly onboarded staff
- Proactively communicate the status of contractual compliance to the Customer on a regular basis, and provide additional information to further support security assurance upon request and as agreed in the contractual terms and conditions; coordinate all matters related to Customer assessments and audits
Qualifications and Experience:
- Several years of experience working in one or more security domain (e.g. ISO/IEC 27001 / information security management, cyber security, privacy, network security, business continuity management)
- Experience supporting executives / senior management with decision-making related to security / security risk management
- Experience establishing and driving large scale security-related programs
- Advanced English language skills (verbal and written) required
- Experience in customer-facing role (e.g. sales support) preferred
- Academic degree of Bachelor of Science, ICT or Engineering preferred
- Ericsson business knowledge, including Ericsson Business Processes, organization, culture, and portfolio preferred
- Knowledge of telecommunications networks preferred
- Security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA) preferred
Personal traits and skills:
- Highly motivated, self-driven and proactive
- High integrity, reliable, positive, flexible
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to describe complex concepts concisely in executive terms
**Due to the nature of this role, only candidates that are Australian Citizens or PR holders will be considered**
**Please note, the successful candidate will be subject to extensive background checking, this may include (but not be limited to); Australian Federal Police Check, Financial Background Check, and other checks as deemed necessary and reasonable.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Melbourne || IT
Job details: Security management Job Stage 08