Test Environment Service Engineer
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Test Environment Service Engineer.
The Test Environment Service Engineer plans and operates the software and hardware solutions for the internal Ericsson users (R&D). The Test Environment Service Engineer secures a stable RAN Test Environment and optimizes the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
Our main mission is to secure fast and efficient 4G and 5G test environment (build & support).
- Provides 1st line support for end users (R&D).
- Designs solutions using standard base services hosted by GIC, based on the end user needs, with help from other service teams if needed.
- Provision solutions to fulfil the end user needs.
- Create custom solutions using standard components when needed.
- Handle Service and Change Requests coming from the different R&D teams.
- Handle support for custom solutions.
- Communicates with the PDU, other E.STs within the same E3 and the dedicated A&C team
- Handle Requirements.
- Experience from Radio NW-related development, Integration or Verification is an advantage.
- Experience from network operations is an advantage.
- University degree in engineering or equivalent experiences.
- Knowledge of Agile/Lean methods.
- Ability to judge and secure the quality for customer satisfaction
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!