Digital HW intern
Digital HW intern
• Be a part member of a digital hardware team.
• Has hardware product design experience.
• Executing board level HW testing, based on the test plan and test specification.
• Providing support to prototype build production.
• Generating test report, and provide performance improvement plan/proposal
• Support designers/managers on daily works.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master degree or above from first level University
• High speed digital design knowledge with related project experience
• Microprocessor design knowledge with related project experience
• Experience with Cadence Concept and Allegro tools
• Experience in the use of lab equipment such as oscilloscope, logic analyzers, pattern generators, etc.
• Fluent in English/Chinese speaking and excellent in English/Chinese writing
• Major in communication, computer science, Electronic engineering, Electromagnetic and microwave technology, or wireless communication.
• Good communication skill
• Well organized and have structure thinking
• Good Initiative and positive personal personality
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 259046