Sourcing Compliance Manager
To strengthen the support in the Global Sourcing organization, 5 Sourcing Compliance Manager positions have been created. The goal is to strengthen our capabilities to handle all the requirements within the Compliance area. The work will be performed in collaboration with Market Area Sourcing and Group Sourcing.
This is a senior position within the Ericsson Group Sourcing Business Excellence Compliance team and as a Sourcing Compliance Manager within Sourcing Business Excellence, you will report to the Head of Sourcing Compliance and Program management in Group Sourcing and be located close to the business in the Market Area and operate within MA Sourcing on a daily basis.
Areas of responsibilities:
Ericsson Internal (MA Compliance all Sourcing organizational areas)
- Collaborate and support in Corporate Audits and internal assessments in order to provide support in various reviews and follow-up on non-compliance matters
- Monitor, assess and evaluate compliance programs, as well as promote the channels for anonymous or confidential reporting
- Respond appropriately to incidents and take steps to prevent future incidents
Supply Chain / Supplier Compliance
- Collaborate and support in Code of Business Ethics, Code of Conduct, Contract Compliance and Information Security audits follow up
- Collaborate and support in Supplier integrity screening
- Collaborate and support in any 3rd party audits reviewing Ericsson and/or Ericsson Supply Chain
Sourcing Process Compliance
Ericsson Internal (and interfacing processes where Sourcing is included)
- Ensure compliance in relation to Process Compliance Checkpoints including regular adherence control
- Participate in Global Sourcing Compliance Network
- Communicate and raise awareness within the employees on Compliance obligations
- Review Sourcing process and sub-processes, assess effectiveness of controls & remediate issues
- Review and monitor local instructions in order to ensure they are aligned to the Global steering documents
- Responsible for requests related to risk originating from Legal requirements
- University degree in Business, Engineering or similar
- Highly developed knowledge and proven skills in:
- People leadership
- Relationship management
- Thought leadership
- Managing change
- Creative and result oriented
- Experience of leading people and organizations
- Experience of virtual leadership in a global context
- Audit and control experience
Technology, Product Competence & Other
- Knowledge and good understanding of Sourcing Processes
- Knowledge and good understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Knowledge and experience of auditing and compliance checks
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is
empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world,
enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve
businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The
transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a
more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with
technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion
subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100
billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and
our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into
achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change‐maker? Learn
what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0
billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the
NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || SharedServ
Req ID: 258993