Sourcing Compliance Manager
We are now looking for a Sourcing Functional Development Manager. You will be challenged to generate value for Ericsson by driving business, operational, organizational, technology and competence subject matters. You will actively recognize emerging trends, problems and business needs. You will be able to provide creative solutions to be applied wherever necessary by designing, developing and securing deployment of strategies, policies, processes and tools in your own area of expertise. And you will be effective by, securing performance, ensuring consistency and globalization whilst providing expert advice within the Functional Area.
The purpose of this role is to strengthen the support in the Global Sourcing organization,The goal is to strengthen our capabilities to handle all the requirements within the Compliance area. The work will be performed in collaboration with Market Area Sourcing and Group Sourcing.This is a senior position within the Ericsson Group Sourcing Business Excellence Compliance team and as a Sourcing Compliance Manager within Sourcing Business Excellence, you will report to the Head of Sourcing Compliance and Program management in Group Sourcing and be located close to the business in the Market Area and operate within MA Sourcing on a daily basis.
Ericsson Internal (MA Compliance all Sourcing organizational areas)
- Collaborate and support in Corporate Audits and internal assessments in order to provide support in various reviews and follow-up on non-compliance matters
- Monitor, assess and evaluate compliance programs, as well as promote the channels for anonymous or confidential reporting
- Respond appropriately to incidents and take steps to prevent future incidents
- External Audits/Compliance
Supply Chain / Supplier Compliance
- Collaborate and support in Code of Business Ethics, Code of Conduct, Contract Compliance and Information Security audits follow up
- Collaborate and support in Supplier integrity screening
- Collaborate and support in any 3rd party audits reviewing Ericsson and/or Ericsson Supply Chain
Sourcing Process Compliance
Ericsson Internal (and interfacing processes where Sourcing is included)
- Ensure compliance in relation to Process Compliance Checkpoints including regular adherence control
- Participate in Global Sourcing Compliance Network
- Communicate and raise awareness within the employees on Compliance obligations
- Review Sourcing process and sub-processes, assess effectiveness of controls & remediate issues
- Review and monitor local instructions in order to ensure they are aligned to the Global steering documents
- Responsible for requests related to risk originating from Legal requirements
- Education: Academic University degree in Business, Engineering or similar degree or the equivalent level of knowledge.
- Creative and result oriented
- Experience of leading people and organizations
- Experience of virtual leadership in a global context
- Audit and control experience
- People leadership
- Relationship management
- Thought leadership
- Managing change
- Knowledge and good understanding of Sourcing Processes
- Knowledge and good understanding of the telecommunications industry
- Knowledge and experience of auditing and compliance checks
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.