Service & Resource Fulfillment
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
- Configuration Changes on Core Nodes
- B Number/VAS Codes, GT/VGT/GTRC Configuration, Route Changes etc.
- POI /Signaling Creation/Shifting, Augmentation, De augmentation etc in MSS and MGW
- Trigger table definition, New CCN integration in core nodes
- Load balancing from one SDP to another SDP
- BSC/RNC Migration, New Node Integration
- Configuration related to HLR/HSS Nodes
- Excellent knowledge of call control, signaling, digit analysis.
- Coordination with Planning/ Customer/Back office /Project etc
- Interface with Customer, 3PP and Ericsson Departments
- Education: Bachelor in Engineering (B.E/ B.Tech in IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of exp:0-3years
- Expertise on GSM Protocols (i.e. SS7, ISUP, BICC, SIGTRAN, INAP, CAP, TCAP, MAP, SCCP, Diameter, CS1+)
- Strong Technical competence on Nokia Rel4 CS Core network elements: NOKIA DX200, ATCA, NT HLR, One-NDS HLR, MGW IPA2800 and ATCA MGW UI5, UI6.
- Hands on Ericsson AXE 810, APZ 212 40, APZ 212 50, APZ 212 60, APZ 214 01/03, APG 40 C/2, APG 40 C/4, APG 43.Ericsson MGW , HLR and HSS Nodes
- Hands on experience on Huawei MSOFTX 3000, UMG8900, NE40E, ATCA, CSC3300, HSS9820, MRP6600, UGC3200.
- GSM, WCDMA with MNP call flows.
- Network Architecture and its subparts.
- Performance & Characteristics of CORE Network Nodes.
- The following work position / area/ specific functional skills are typically applicable to the Engineer-SRF CORE functional role.
- Good Technical Knowledge of the specific CORE nodes viz. MSC/MGW/HLR for Mobile Communication
- Understanding of all Processes, routines activities and stakeholder management.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.