Senior Solution Integrator - Cloud & Core Cloud Platform
We are now looking for Senior Solution Integrator to work closely with regional counterparts on the requirements and Installation, Integration, configuration of NFVI / CLOUD Platforms. This role is also expected to initiate and participate in knowledge-sharing activities, as well as coaching and mentoring others in team to build their competence.
Key areas of Expertise
- Expertise in Solution and integration of Cloud Infra / Servers / Network switches / routers / Storage systems
- Should have end to end understanding of the Cloud Solutions.
- Should have understanding of the Cloud environment and how VNF solutions can be deployed over cloud and experience in monitoring and management systems.
- Should have Expertise / knowledge / sound understanding of RHOS / CEE over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS / Mirantis Openstack / Fuel
- Should have experience in configuration management tools like Geritt / GIT / Ansible / Puppet.
- Sound understanding of troubleshooting tools like Wireshark / Spirent and other open source tools.
- Should be able to work on preparation of MOP for the Cloud and NFVI solutions as per the Customer Requirements.
- Should be able to perform Deployment, integration, Patch installation and upgrade of the NFVI cloud infrastructure
- Should be willing to travel as per the business requirements.
- Should possess good consultation skills and should be able to drive solutions at customer places.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication / Electronics or equivalent university degree
- 4-12 years with good hands on experience (vendor, operator, and technology-related industries)
- Strong understanding of Cloud, Openstack
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.