SAPC (PCRF) Senior Software Engineer
The Ericsson Service-Aware Policy Controller (SAPC) is called to be the central policy node in the operators’ network coordinating the nodes in the transport domain to behave according with the operator's defined policies. The role SAPC takes in the network is compared with an orchestra conductor who is the ultimate responsible for the whole group performance.
As a SAPC Software Developer, you need to：
- Work with leading edge technology for Ericsson’s Broadband solution over LTE
- Work with operational product owner to understand customer requirements and come up with solutions
- Work in Agile software development process to develop new features in an efficient way
- Handle customer inquiry or perform product maintenance work with strong trouble-shooting skills
- Participate in all function test and automation test activities including test plan, environment setup, design and execution of test cases and regression test
- Design documentation like component description and modeling during system design and implementation
- Co-operate with colleagues in Europe to ensure the software delivery on time with good quality
- Outstanding C++ and Java programming skills
- Deep understanding of design pattern and be familiar with frequent used Data structures.
- Familiar with Linux OS including inter-process communication, multi-threading, semaphore, etc.
- Rich experience over STL / boost library.
- Familiar with at least one script languages: Shell, Python, Perl, TTCN
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge on Packet Core network and PCRF, solid network protocol background in Telecom (3GPP, 3GPP2, DIAMETER, etc.)
- Experience on LDAP, SQL, XML, Radius Diameter, SNMP, Webservices, SOAP
- Knowledge on Lean & Agile principle and experience on Scrum software development process
- Good coding style and be familiar with software developing procedures.
- Knowledge on TCP/IP network
- Knowledge on software testing, including test process and test methodologies
- Familiar with test automation practices, tools and framework
- Knowledge on TSP platform and TTCN script language
- Experience on ECLIPSE development environment
- Knowledge on Cloud, Docker
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and apply to work tasks
- Innovative and solution thinking
- Open minded and easy going
- Strong team work spirit and willing to take challenges