Operations Support Job stage 5
Responsibilities Include but not limited to ::
- Drive and implement the SD Applications & Platform Access Management process and Access Security Policies
- Ensuring compliance of laid down process and policies with respect to access management baseline security requirements
- Defining access controls necessary for application usage and data access and updating the required documents
- Ensuring that employees have right level of access as per the business need
- Efficiently respond to requests for granting access to service or project teams, changing access rights or restricting access.
- Perform periodic access reviews and take appropriate action as per Information Security Requirements
- Handling Exceptions through approval workflows that are monitored to align with Security policies.
- The Access Manager may also perform the role of an Information Owner and approves user access requests. When this is the case, the Access Manager shall have the full responsibility of the Information Owner.
- 24*7 availability for adhoc requirements
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory Management
- Knowledge of ISO 27K1, ISMS
- ITIL Foundation
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Operations Support Job Stage 05