NDO Senior Solution Architect
Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Drive changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally. Also acts as a leader/mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues.
- Captures business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes.
- Perform Radio network design, planning and optimization activities for GSM/UMTS/LTE
- Perform services realted to new advanced NDO areas such as S-KPI Optimization, Advanced End User Optimization, …
- Manage teams of experienced Solution Architect or Service Engineers in Customer Projects to ensure that they are delivered according to expectations and plans
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science degree from any reputed University.
- Minimum 7+ years of working experience in relevant field.
- Being Team Lead of at least 3 projects with radio design and optimization scope of more than 1000 sites
- Working knowledge on 3G & LTE design and optimization
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Strong Business Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team leading & collaboration skills
- Consultative skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 258784