PDU 4G5G RAN, is responsible for development, release and maintenance of the 4G and 5G RAN and associated products. The PDU 4G5G RAN’s mission is to secure growth through effective product development, outstanding time to market for new products and features as well as technology leadership by first to market with 4G and 5G products.
The Baseband unit within the PDU 4G5G RAN will now strengthen product development to support the strategy to increase market share in 4G and be first with 5G. We are now looking for Product Development Leaders that shall work with Product development. You will work in the development flow and be a key player in the interaction and cooperation between the development programs. You will foster a creative and learning culture to always improve and innovate, you will work with a very experienced team of product development. The team is responsible for most advanced wireless technology development from prototype design to commercial deployment covering the every single step in the whole product life cycle chain. The team is working together with the most talented colleagues from all over the world to finish the feasibility study, systemization, SW design, implementation and integration of our eNodeB product, troubleshooting and resolving critical technical issues and finally getting our products up and running in customer network. As the Section Manager, you need to act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote the corporate values, ethics and culture of the organization in order to ensure excellent performance. You will be responsible for:
• People and organization management
• Implementation and execution of group wide processes
• Quality control of deliverables
• Capacity control
• Financial control
• Drive competence development
• Support upper level managers
• Product Development Knowledge
• Product Life Cycle Management Knowledge
• Business Understanding
• Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills
• Working with People
• Relating & Networking
• Adapting & Responding to Change
• Creating & Innovating
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Planning and Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• MSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
• English Skills
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems, especially LTE system
• Good competence on different software development, programing and tools.
• Familiar with C programming and DSP platform
• Multi Standard competence is preferred
• Fluent in English speaking and writing
• Business and management awareness
• Well organized and have structure thinking
• Initiative and positive personality
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
• Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
• Communication Skills
• Coaching & Mentoring Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 258773